ORDER TO CASH MANAGER
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hand-on Order to Cash manager (OTCM) who can take ownership and responsibility to provide excellent customer service to our customers worldwide.
CAM Bioceramics B.V. is the global number one manufacturer of choice for our partners who are looking for the highest quality and best service in the field of Orthobiologic Ceramics. We are working with the leading companies in the medical & dental (device) industries, start-ups with compelling business ideas, and engaged universities. The environment at CAM Bioceramics B.V. is innovative, energetic, and full of opportunities. Our company thrives on a diverse workforce. Due to growth in our company, we are looking for an Order To Cash Manager (OTCM)
As a Order to Cash Manager within a fast-growing contract development and manufacturing organization, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and promotes this idea throughout the organization. To increase customer satisfaction, retention and to meet and exceed their expectations.
The main purpose of this role is to be the link between customer demand and order fulfillment – as such you will work very closely with production where you will represent the requirements of our customer base and monitor / ensure that orders are fulfilled on time in full.
- Execution and own the entire Order to Cash procedure as defined in the QMS & optimization of the process
- Ownership of the Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) process to achieve On time in Full delivery performance goals
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Take ownership of and handle customer feedback – provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents (CRM).
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organicgrowth.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Ensure master customer conract data is updated and monitor / drive contract compliance
- Perform outbound logistical tasks to meet shipment date.
The ideal candidate has:
- Customer service attitude, passionate to provide customers satisfaction.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business administration or comparable levelthrough experience.
- At least 3 years relevant (international) experience within customer service preferably in arelated field (medical devices, pharmacy).
- You are highly motivated, quality-driven, and a team player.
- You acknowledge and assume responsibility, demonstrate ownership, keep commitments, and have a positive attitude in a changing environment.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Experience with Exact software is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written), Dutch is a plus
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience in an ISO 13485 and/or GMP environment is a plus.
- A full-time job in a cross-function team within a close-knit, and very ambitious company
- The freedom and space for your own ideas and initiatives & the opportunity to developand implement them yourself.
- Excellent career opportunities
- An informal and inspiring workplace on the bioscience park in Leiden.
- Fast-growing organization where you can make a difference
- Cake: we love to celebrate successes!
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, or do you prefer to dicuss this opportunity? please reach out to ROBERT WHITE Staffing Solutions B.V. and ask for Robert de Wit. You can contact us via email: email@example.com or phone +3120 700 67 79.